Monday, March 9, 2009

Dare I even speak it ....




I suppose I will.What is there to lose.Tomorrow we try again for Round 4. 7:30 am blood draw and an hour later we should have our answer.Come on ANC ... we need to make a 1000.If we do they have us scheduled as coming in as inpatient status soon there after.We verified with the 4th floor that there were beds available,because often there is not but it looks like we should be in fairly good shape to get settled in at a decent hour.Hopefully chemo starts as well.Baring any unforeseen set backs.Like what I am not sure but it could be anything.Mainly miscommunication but lets hope not.I am ready to start.But is Zoey?Her little body has had such a nice break.A much needed one at that.I have spoke to a few moms up there now.Some on round 2,3,4 or 5 and all having a really hard time of it.Fevers,fevers and more fevers.I pray for the little love.Praying hard that her tiny body will withstand the onslaught as well as she has in the past but again,anything is possible.We had a much needed relaxing weekend.Housebound isn't so bad.Underrated really.Requires you to stop and just be.Having everyone home was just what I needed.What we all needed.Tomorrow comes and with it the unknown,a measure of uncertainty but also with it the knowledge we will all fight this together and help sweet Zoey how ever humanly possible that were able.The rest we leave to God.Once again calling upon Him to protect her and cover her with His amazing grace.We will keep you posted but until then keep those prayers and good vibes coming.We have come to count on them and with that,have come to love you all.Bed calls,actually screams.It's 1:30 am and I have to be up at 5am ..not pretty.

*Zoey and Joe just loving on each other.Zoey trying desperately to "play' Wii.Zoey just being cute little,impish Zoey.

15 comments:

Kele said...

I will be praying for and thinking of you both tomorrow! Loveyou!
All the pictures lately, of her just being a cute little toddler, make me want to get my hands on her even more!!

Unknown said...

I'm praying and hoping that tomorrow goes as planned...
Sending Zoey lots of strength and love.
Warmly
Kate

Anonymous said...

Almost 5:30 a.m. your time, thinking about you all. How difficult it is to get everyone up and going, the long drive, the anticipation, etc. Praying the numbers are there, and strength for you and little Miss Zoey.
(((Hugs and Kisses )))

Reagan Leigh said...

Praying that today will be the day! I'm glad you had the extra time at home, but I know how frustrating it must be to get ready to go for a month (both physically and mentally) and then get sent home. Prayers that chemo can start today and that little Zoey will effortlessly get another round under her belt. Stay in touch!
Tera
By the way...I LOVE that top picture! She looks so grown up!

The VW's said...

Praying for your family and your sweet girl!! Hugs!!!

Sophie's Story by Elaine said...

I LOVE the pictures. What a great way to start Monday morning...seeing such adorable pictures of Zoey. I just want to give her big hugs.

I will be thinking and praying for you all this morning.

Love,
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm also checking the clock here on the East Coast (10 am here) and you are now at the hospital. Hope all goes as planned.

Prayers are flying to you from everyone!

Caitlin - a belated very Happy Birthday to you. You look beautiful as always - Love that cake. Kinda wanted to see if I could put my hand in (computer) and get some for me!

Love, love, LOVE the family photos!

hugs to everyone

Aunt Bluebelle/Loraine

Lacey said...

Praying for 1000 so you can get started and get home so we can come visit you. :)
Praying that she comes through with flying colors like other times before.

Hope said...

Zoey is gorgeous. Her smile is contagious. I'm praying for her. ((Hugs)) to you!

Junior said...

We are praying
The pictures are adorable.

Gerry Adams said...

Hope everything goes well today and that you have a good week!

Unknown said...

Another Monday...another hope, another start. I hope and pray it is another start to a new round, to moving forward, continuing the fight and that you will feel my loving arms 'round you today, especially during 'those' moments! Give Zoey big kisses from Utah! xoxo

Krissy said...

My prayers are with you! Here's hoping that tomorrow will be uneventful and everything will be ale to go on as planned.

Anonymous said...

GO, MISS ZOEY, GO!! We want to see your gorgeous smile on the 4th floor this week.

Hugs,
Tish & Thomas

Anonymous said...

Zoey is sooooo CUTE!!!