Sunday, March 16, 2008

Why Little Wonders?

When Zoey  was first born,Caitlin,our 19 year old made me a CD to listen to as I made the daily trek to CHLA everyday. The first song was Wonder,by Natalie Merchant, a song written to speak directly to the hearts of people who have special needs children in their lives. The second song is a song from Rob Thomas, lead singer of Matchbox Twenty. Little Wonders is the title and to this day this song brings tears to my eyes each and every time I hear it and reminds me to pause and take notice of the little wonders in my life. If you have a moment, listen to it . As I become more proficient at blogging I will post maybe a montage of Zoey and you can hear it that way. Be patient as I am so green at this blogging thing. Soon, with the help of my family we will customize this page and" trick it out" with the latest and the greatest! 

No comments: