Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nows your chance

Get It Down; 31 for 21
I thought maybe I would open it up to the masses and ask all of you ,if you had any questions about Down syndrome in general or about Little Miss Zoey in particular.I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but this child has certainly broadened my base of knowledge on certain topics, that a few short years ago would have left me clueless.October might be the perfect opportunity to ask us things that you might have been wondering about in regards to our journey with Zoey.I feel fairly comfortable saying ..... just about anything goes.I figure if I have put my entire life out here for the world to see, it only seems natural to continue that trend.I will answer them all to the best of my ability.Maybe they are questions based strictly on health issues.Come on, there's got to be a few things that come to mind in that category!We have lots to choose from.On the other hand maybe they are questions based on the emotional side of things.We have been all over the map in that department as well.Perhaps physical development and milestones maybe.Feeding issues.Things are beginning to sound a bit like Jeopardy here."I'll take physical development for 200 please,Heather".Seriously though,they could even be questions related to the other children.If that's the case,I may even opt for the older girls to step in and answer for themselves.So pretty much .... have at it.You can scroll down and click on "view my profile" and that will take you to my email or you can just leave them as a comment right here.Whichever you like.Please don't be timid.Even some of you other mom's with children of your own that have Down syndrome too, who come and visit and may not have had to struggle with some of the medical side of things,maybe even you are curious.Who knows.Maybe the whole thing will be a huge,complete bust but then again ...you never know.Okay,your turn .... whatcha got?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe no one has any questions for you! Okay, I will ask a couple. Your house is always spotless...do you ever sleep? Are you and Mark hoping for more children?

kathleen

Anonymous said...

How do you work in one-on-one time, especially with your boys? I imagine that must be difficult, since you've mentioned your husband working long or odd hours far away from time to time. I can only imagine how hard that must be to juggle.