Monday, December 1, 2008

Where the heck did Zoey's button go???

Help!!!! I signed on and found that Zoey's button is missing!I have no idea where it went.Any idea's? It is gone from everyone's site who has posted it also.Bad timing seeing that she is being readmitted on Wednesday and she needs all the prayers she can get.I will keep you posted and try and figure out what happened.I will post a little later and give you an update on Zoey's appointmnet today at Children's also.Stay tuned ......

5 comments:

Shari said...

Yeah, I thought maybe you made your blog private. I clicked it anyway and there you were! Weird! I am continuing in prayer for the Little Warrior!

Kari said...

Hmm It's working fine for me. I can see it and it works as well.
Your in my daily prayers!!

Shannon said...

I was wondering that too! I'll keep checking back.

Carey said...

Is the picture stored in photobucket? That's the message I get when I have pix on my blog that were stored in photobucket. It happens when I rearrange my photobucket albums. Took me a while to figure it out. Maybe that will help? Whoever made the button maybe changed around their photobucket albums?

Carey said...

And of course we're still praying and waiting to hear about today's visit!