Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mission iPossible. Results of Mission 3 and right on it's heels, Mission 4 is complete as well.

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Seems like I have been neglecting several areas of my life lately and my little side venture over at Mission iPossible has definitely been one of them.  So much so that not only is Mission 3 now complete, which entailed 3 iPads being gifted to 3 amazing  children, but Mission 4, done. Just like that. 4 ipads gifted to 4 more children. Please click over and check out the latest. We have yet to post pictures and stories about the 7 new recipients but those should be trickling in shortly and with 3 and 4 complete, we have begun to set the stage for Mission 5. Mission 5 will find us gifting 5 more children, with these often game changing communication/ therapy devices.

I would be remiss at this point if I did not acknowledge the generosity of certain people in my immediate circle of life, that made Mission 3 and 4 happen.  No need for names, they know who they are. Without them, these 7 iPads would not exist. My continued gratitude for their belief in this cause and a very inadequate thank you for all that you have done to make these latest Missions happen. We are hoping that as Mission 5 begins that we will garner the support of this community, online and beyond, to step in and spread the word and help where they are able. No donation is too small. All of it works towards the greater good, mainly the hope that we will continue to be able to put these iPads into the hands of these precious and worthy children. We continue to be amazed that in such a short period of time, well under a year, we have now reached the 29 iPad mark. Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all

1 comment:

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

I'm still in disbelief that Sweet Pea's name was listed among the winners this morning! I just know that she is going to LOVE having an iPad and she is going to get so much out of it! Thank you for all you have done in helping MIP get to Mission 4 and I can't wait to see what Mission 5 will bring! I can't wait to compose a post about this and put it on her blog. I'm waiting until it arrives or at least until we are verified, but this is going to be amazing! Right in time for her 3rd birthday!!!! Thank you!!!! Give Zoey a big hug and kiss from both my girls!